Manuscript FormatEach of the following sections provides important information for authors. We recommend taking the time to read them before you submit an article.
Articles to be considered for publication in Corvus Journal will be sent to the members of the editorial committee for review.
Reviewers provide recommendations, comments, and often make specific suggestions on how article could be improved, which are shared with authors.
Reviewers evaluate following categories:
- Plagiarism check
- Quality of the topic
- Scope of the article
- Coverage of the topic and author’s knowledge in the domain
- Accessibility with readability
- Overall quality of the article
- Use of various media
Author Submission Guidelines
- Manuscripts should be submitted through online system in journal Manuscript Format. We strongly encourage authors to use provided manuscript format to avoid any inconsistency in the journal format.
- We accept files in .docx/.doc/.pdf format.
- Article should be reviewed carefully and proofread before submitting through online or by email. As you will not be able to make any changes after you have submitted your article. However, when accepted, after refereeing and before the final submission of your article, you will be given the opportunity to make minor revisions.
- Article submissions must not contain more than 20% of the textual material published elsewhere by the same author(s) and must be acknowledged and referenced; 80% of the article must be unique and original to your current submission.
Guidelines for Formatting
- Authors must ensure citations, quotations, graphs, and tables are correct.
- Figures and images must be clear and easy to view.
- Equations should be editable by the editorial office and not appear in a picture format.
- Figures and tables should be put where they should appear in the manuscript.
- Papers must be formatted according to the Corvus Journal format that can be downloaded here.
Research and Publications Ethics
Publication Ethics is a vital part of open access publishing. The statement and related policies can be found in depth on our website’s Publication Policies and Ethics section.